This site is operated by Baby Setup. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by Baby Setup to improve our service.
This information is supplied by your browser
- the user's server address;
- the user's operating system;
- the user's domain name;
- the date and time of the visit to the site;
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded; and
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
When you email us:
- we will record your email address;
- we will only use your email address for the purpose of our communication with you;
- we will not use your email address for any other purpose; and
- we will not disclose your email address without your consent.
Other information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means;
- be used for a lawful purpose;
- be collected with your consent; and
- the purpose for collection will be clear and explicit.
Reservation of Rights
By accessing the Baby Setup World Wide Web pages you agree to the terms and conditions.
Baby Setup World Wide Web consents to you browsing Baby Setup World Wide Web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by Baby Setup. Individual documents in our World Wide Web pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents. The use of this site and the content therein, is permitted to private, non-commercial use. The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been stated.
This site and the contents herein are provided as a convenience to the reader. The contents of Baby Setup World Wide Web pages are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. Baby Setup does not warrant that its Web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. Baby Setup reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
For your easy accessibility Baby Setup may include links to sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. By linking to such third-party site, you shall review and agree to that site's rules of use before using such site. You also agree that Baby Setup has no control over the content of that site and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such third-party sites. In addition, a link to a non-Baby Setup site does not imply that Baby Setup endorses the site or the products or services referenced in such third party site.
By submitting material to any of our servers, for example, by e-mail or via the Baby Setup World Wide Web pages, you agree that:
- The material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication;
- You will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material; and
- You own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to us and Baby Setup may publish the material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in our products without accountability or liability.
You agree not to take action against Baby Setup in relation to material that you submit and you agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.
Your access to this site should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any marks appearing on the site without the prior written consent of Baby Setup or the third party owner thereof.